This guide is based on the MLA Handbook, 8th ed. For lots more details and examples, consult the MLA Handbook. This is a print guide amount which will be for sale in the Ely Library Reference Collection (REF LB 2369 .M53 2016).
Extra MLA Style Gu >
Just how To Document Information: Developing a Functions Cited Page
web Page Contents- C lick for a link to leap to that particular part.
- Spot record of works cited at the end of this paper.
- Center the name, “Works Cited”, one inches through the the surface of the web page.
- Dual room between your name plus the first entry.
- Dual room both within and between entries.
- Begin each entry flush with the margin that is left.
- Indent subsequent lines inch that is one-halffive spaces).
- Alphabetize by the writer’s (or editor’s) last name.
- Entries without an writer are alphabetized by name.
Author’s Last Name, First Name. Title associated with Book.read more